Monday, April 24, 2006

BLOG FHE

Month 4 on the 2006 Palmer Clan Blog FHE ...

My submission for April is the following talk: "Enriching Family Life" from the April 1983 General Conference (May 1983 Ensign) by James E. Faust. The link is SUPER long, so I'll just put the title/date of the talk for you to find on lds.org. He lists 8 specifics to enriching family life which are just as valid - if not more - as they were 23 years ago. In just skimming through the talk so far, I can pick out a few more things that get mentioned almost in passing but are also applicable to strengthening families. So there are more than 8. How many can you find?

For May, I'm going to move the Blog FHE to May 22, which is the week before the last Monday. The last Monday in May is Memorial Day, and I suspect that everyone, including us, will be outside enjoying the day. So we'll do it the week before next month.

No comments: