Saturday, April 22, 2006

My House

Right now, I live in a castle on a hill, with a knight in shining armor on the front lawn. It's not perfect. The floor in the bathroom leaks, the banister is missing several rails, and the walls needsto be painted. The food is not very great either -- though I do like the ice cream bin. My room is right above the ball room and kitchen, so I can hear everything that goes on downstairs, like piano lessons, concerts, forums, and one time there was a dance -- I had to go up to the fourth floor to escape the noise. The view from my window is not great -- I can see the kitchen roof (and the rain is very loud, especially when there's a thunderstorm, like there was this morning). Looking out, I can see a door in a second-story wall. There used to be a catwalk connecting the two buildings, but that's gone. But the door is there, which is rather odd.

So that's where I'm living right now.

I'm done with my history final, and on Monday morning, I have philosophy. I will be very glad to get that class over with.

By the way, do any of you remember Emilie Ann Fienaur? She's engaged to marry Logan Davis.

No comments: