Saturday, April 08, 2006

Hello

i have been messing around with music for the movie coming up this summer and passed an idea by Tawnia for the opening credits before we get to the animation. If it is not used, I will use it for something else probably. Anyway, I put some of the music on the opening page of the pure chaos part. If you don't want it there let me know and I will remove it, or someone who knows how to can.

Jared and Michelle - we pray for Brooke every night and hope that she is doing well.

Emily... what the heck was your school thinking having a concert the same time as mother nature? Who do you really think was going to win? I guess you both did though, that is pretty cool.

Eric - sounds like you are way busy. It is good to be busy. I think our institute teacher said that the more things you have the better you are at managing your time, or something like that.

Trina - When you have your little baby it will be great. We are hoping for a cat. But not in the same way you are hoping for your baby to be born, because that would be weird.

Tawnia - I hope you get some time away from that school. My goodness, you seem to be there non-stop. I call you late at night you're there, on the weekend and you're there. Summer, the season, is almost here. I bet you're excited.

Mindy - Good for you quitting your job. I hope that your other one pays enough to keep you afloat down there. Are you going back to that daycare thing?

Clarissa - How's Chemeketa? meeting lots of boys?

Mom - tell us what your doctor says on the 12th. That is when your appointment is, right? Dad, how is the house coming. It looked good last time I was there. We might come up this weekend (I guess tomorrow) or Easter. I do not know what is going on.

I hope that you are all staying out of trouble and getting excited for the reunion. That is all I have for now. I have other things that I need to do today, so Amanda won't let me sit in front of the computer and write more music all day. But that is a good thing.

Nathan

No comments: