Friday, November 18, 2005

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving

I hope that everyone's Thanksgiving is nice next week. We are planning on going to my parents' home. Jared took all week off next week. We are hoping to use the first half of the week for a mini vacation, though we are not positive what we want to do yet. It should be a good week.

I sent Brooke back to school today after keeping her home yesterday for stomach flu. She also has ringworm on the back of her left thigh so I needed to treat that with antifungal cream before she could return to school. That is contangious too, of course. We need to treat the fungal infection for about 4 weeks total. Poor Brooke. We are doing good over all. I am excited about Jared being with the family for 9 days straight. Jared is, too. Besides having a cold, Bryan is doing great.

Michelle

No comments: