Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning my wonderful family,

I am very thankful for each of you and the special and unique part of my life that each of you are. This year I have a lot to be thankful for. A year ago I was unemployed, in school, and childless. This year I have a good job, a Master's degree, and the sweetest baby in the whole world. I am astounded at my blessings. I'm very grateful to be home for the holidays and to have everyone safe and healthy.

Today we're going to Whittier to have Thanksgiving with the Palmers. It should be a delight as always. We're looking forward to Christmas and New Year's, culminating in Mom and Dad's visit and Stevie's blessing day.

Again, we love all of you and hope that you'll be safe and happy.

Eric and Laurel

No comments: