Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Happy Anniversary, and so forth

Happy anniversary Mom and Dad!

Sorry you didn't hear from me since I left the homestead Sunday afternoon.

I had a nice time in Seattle (pronounced Sea-tull), but my flight to Denver was delayed in Alaska and I didn't get there until around midnight on Monday. Early this morning I guess.

But I survived and the classes went well today. Actually among the best I've had so far, surprising for the amount of sleep and food I've had since Sunday (not much). And the weather in Denver was beautiful, clear and 65 degrees.

The flight from Denver to Santa Ana was delayed on the ground, mechanical problems or something, but we made good time and Laurel had gone off to fuel up the car anyway, so the timing turned out to be perfect. I sat by Stevie on the way home and we stopped by Burger King and got Whoppers and Star Wars watches.

No comments: