Wednesday, November 09, 2005

not the Christmas boxes

I just put boxes in the mail this morning to Eric and Laurel, and Tawnia and Mindy. These are NOT the Christmas boxes. I've been meaning to send the box to Tawnia since September but just hadn't gotten around to it yet. For Eric and Laurel, most of the stuff in it is for Stevie - it coulda/woulda been a baby shower gift (if'n you'd told me before the baby shower when it was going to occur!) ... yes, I know I'm a slacker for sending it so late, but I did get sick right around the time he was born and haven't done a whole lot of anything for the last couple of months. AND, if he was born on time instead of jumping the gun so early, I would be on time with the presents. So there! Yes, I will do better with getting the Christmas boxes out on time.

No comments: