Saturday, November 26, 2005

thanksgiving 2005

On Thanksgiving morning, for the first time, I felt the baby move. I've felt it a couple of more times since then, always when I'm lying on my back very still. Yay! We are, of course, very thankful this year for each other, for all of you and the Caudle extended family, and for the gospel and the temple and the scriptures. It's also actually kind of nice when people ask us about our Christmas list, to be able to say that we don't NEED anything. We're not well-off by any stretch of the imagination, but we're comfortable and we were even able to pay off most of our debt this year. (Everything except student loans.) It's a good life. It's going to change A LOT in the next 12 months - I hope the next phase can be just as nice as this one.

No comments: