Sunday, November 27, 2005

Mice

It has been a nice Thanksgiving weekend. Monday and Tuesday we had school. Wednesday I was able to sleep in, do a little bit of work for school, and then spent the evening making chocolate covered pretzels and playing cards. Thursday was turkey day. I woke up early, read my scriptures, watched the Macey's Thanksgiving Day parade and then had dinner over at the Bishop's. It was a lot of fun, and good food. Friday I spent a lot of money... but I only have a few more presents to buy, so that's good. Saturday I spent the day at the school getting ready for this next week. I am feeling a lot more prepared now, so that's good... and then I went to PetCo and bought my class petS. Yes, I bought TWO mice. They are female mice and they are very cute. One is tan and the other is grey. I currently call the tan one Sally Sue, and the grey one Betty.... but the kids will be giving them their official names on Monday. They are very tiny and fun to play with.

So there is the run down of my weekend. It was nice... but now I'm ready to get on with the next month so I can have Christmas break!!

Love,
T

No comments: