Saturday, November 19, 2005

my Christmas wish

My Christmas wish is that we will be able to schedule the ultrasound for the week before Christmas, and find out what the baby is so we can get on with the business of REALLY planning for the baby. We do finally have a boy name on the table - Michael William (not going back to Matthew - it doesn't feel right). We're sticking with Summer Marie for a girl. My other Christmas wish is that whatever this child is, he/she will let me go 10 minutes without feeling like I'm going to die if I don't eat something RIGHT NOW. It must be growth spurt week, because I haven't been able to get enough to eat for about 4 days now. I'm not avoiding food, and I am eating healthy stuff rather than empty calorie junk. We made a whole ton of spaghetti the other night so we'd have leftovers, and I polished it off within 24 hours. I just had a baked potato for lunch and now I'm eating applesauce straight from the jar.

As for gifts to wrap and put under the tree, I still don't know. I have plenty of things on a list to get for Adam - enough that he's not going to get them all. But I have no ideas of what to get for me, and Adam is at a bit of loss too. I'll think about it some more, and try to come up with something by this weekend.

No comments: