Sunday, November 13, 2005

lists

Jared and I were talking on the phone a little bit ago, and we were commenting on the same thing - that Mom hasn't asked for lists, and she usually does in September.

Tawnia, the church book you're referring to is called "Lead, Guide, Walk Beside" and it is by Ardeth Kapp. (I can see it on the shelf from where I'm at the computer.) Mom, this would be a good book for you as well in the YW presidency, because it's about good leadership traits.

I don't know that we necessarily have a Christmas list this year except that I'm trying to avoid the movie-book routine all around. We have plenty of both at the moment, and need to clear some things out before we add to the mess. I'm sitting here staring at the wall trying to think of anything that would be a good idea, but I'm totally blank. I'm like that a lot these days ... If you have questions, ask Adam what we want/need for Christmas. I have no idea.

No comments: