Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Chaotic thoughts

I had a few changes/additions I wanted to suggest for the movie script.

When Captain Chaos is on the phone with ACME Rent-a-Hero, asking about Invisible Girl, Super Runner, etc.

Chaos: Well what about you, can you come?

ACME: I uh.. I've got a lot of admistrative work I need to take care of here. Schedules, billing, that sort of thing. You know how it is.

Meanwhile the camera shows ACME playing computer solitaire or something.


When Skip and Torpedo Boy meet Havoc, I still liked Skip dressing up as Captain Chaos and pretending to be him.

Havoc: Who are you supposed to be?

Skip (doing Chaos's dramatic pose): I'm Captain Chaos.

Havoc: Nice try buddy. You can't fool me. I am Havoc! (pose) And Captain Chaos is my father.

Skip: Well, Super Funny is my, uh, roommate.

The other minions (I'm visualizing them as a gang of wannabe superheroes) start citing relationships to other superheroes, like "Green Lantern is my uncle" and "Underdog is my sister's pool guy"

Minion played by Mom: Laura Ingalls Wilder is my grandmother's cousin.

Minion played by Brooke: Torpedo Boy is my little brother.

Torpedo Boy: Hi! (He runs to give her a hug. She screams and runs away.)

Then the music starts and song and dance begins, introducing each of the wannabe superheroes in turn. Yes, I can even throw in "Skip to my Lou" at the end so fake Captain Chaos doesn't feel left out.

So what do you think? Good, bad, indifferent? What suggestions do other people have?

No comments: