Sunday, November 13, 2005

Is it that time already???

Remember guys. I was called to the YW Presidency the end of July and school started in September with a new teacher, who isn't there anymore, (we have a long-term sub right now). And we've been making plans to see our new grandbabies and trying to figure out what and how to get the editing equipment for our movie. Yeah, I haven't started working on Christmas much, yet. But you're right, it's time to get busy and figure out what everybody wants. We're not going to have a lot of money to spend but we do want to get people what they want. SO SEND ME THOSE LISTS!!!

We've just had a nice three day weekend that was busy every single day. On Friday we were on our way to the temple when a tire blew on the van. We came back home and stopped on the way to look at the price of cars. We've decided to wait on that project. Then Dad took the van in and got the snow tires on, so when it's time to take them off they can just put new tires on it and we won't have to pay the $50. On Saturday we finally made it to the temple, then Costco, then we went to a couple of stores to look for editing stuff. When we got home we finished preparing our talks for Sacrament Meeting.

Today was one of my busier Sundays. I got up and reviewed my talk, and got dinner in the crock pot, then went to a YW Presidency meeting followed by a class presidency meeting. Then it was time for Sacrament meeting. After all the church meetings we had ward choir until nearly 3:00. When I got home it was almost time to get dinner on the table. After dinner we left for Messiah practice and I can finally change my clothes and relax. My sabbaths aren't days of rest lately.

I'm not really complaining about how busy I am. I guess I don't have to be in the choir, let alone two of them, but I love music and singing and it is a break from the stress of every day, because it's something different.

Love to you all,
MOM

No comments: