Monday, November 14, 2005

target=blank

I do not know why this is happening or if it is just happening to me, but sometimes after looking around the family site for a while I will click on someone's link and a new window opens up instead of it opening in the center. I do not like that. I hope that it is just a silly computer thing that will go away soon. So if you did it on purpose, please make it stop. I am referring to the main subsidiary pages. If you do it within your page I am fine with that. I just figure what is the point of the center if it is not going to be used.

Nathan

PS I did look at the "View Source" and it shows that everything except for the pages that aren't subsidiaries should be opening in the center. What is going on?

1 comment:

Skippy said...

Nathan is the best person ever.