Monday, November 07, 2005

money money money!

Over the weekend, I applied at a temp-agency with my neighbor Natalie. We were hoping to get a seasonal job, the one that she had last year, but that hasn't happened yet. Instead, we got a phone call today, for a job for the next three days - which works out good, because I don't work at Subway for the next three days. I leave at four this afternoon, and I'll be back at 2AM .. for the next three days. For $8 an hour (instead of the $5.15 I'm making now), I'll do it! And I don't have to worry about quitting Subway (which I'm strangley hesitant to do), so it works out. It is long hours, but I'm making more money in one night at this job, than I did in the last two weeks at Subway. I'm excited.

And Eric, when is Stevie's blessing?

1 comment:

Eric said...

Stevie's blessing with be on January 1, so Dad can be there to help bless him.