Saturday, November 19, 2005

Happy Family Time

Hi all,

I'm at the Palmer house in Oregon right now. I'm training in Seattle on Monday, so I came in for the weekend. I flew in last night. Today we had a meeting about the movie with Mom, Dad, Clarissa and Emily. We came up with some good ideas for the script.

We went to the Fry's store in Wilsonville and then to Costco. Mom and Dad bought a new video camera. Then we came home and Mom and Nathan and Amanda taught me how to play Settlers of Zarahemla. It was pretty fun, even though I lost. Amanda won, by the way.

I've been on the road all week. I was in Phoenix and Vegas, and this week I'll be in Seattle and Denver. I miss Laurel and Stevie, but I'll see them for Thanksgiving.

I'm going over to Nathan's house now. Gotta go. Bye.

No comments: