Friday, November 18, 2005

Posting, posting

1, 2, 3 (hehe... you know, instead of testing, testing, 1,2,3)

Okay, so we had pajama day today... I should have just forgotten about teaching math because the kids were WAY to hyper for that. I'm going to have to reteach these concepts next week or the week after anyway.... oh, well. That's life. We did have some good reaing moments though. It made the day REALLY long though. I'm not sure why.

Anyway, I have plans for tonight but no plans for the rest of the weekend. Maybe I'll go see a movie tomorrow.... I don't know. I'll probably end up back out at the school tomorrow... but I'm hoping to avoid it! I can do correcting next week. =) And then it will be Thanksgiving!!!! I'm very excited for the break. Everyone travel safe if they're traveling. Oh, and Mom and Dad... is it weekend minutes on the phone next Thursday?? I hope so, because I'd like to call everyone.

Love,
T

No comments: