Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Let me be the first to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! It's not quite Thanksgiving day here but it is for some of you. I hope you are all having a wonderful celebration and enjoying yourselves with friends and family. We're going to Deb's and there will be between 20 and 25 people there. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time.

In thinking of the holiday I'd like to mention a few of the things that I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for each of you, my family, for Frank and for each of my children and their spouses and my beautiful grandchildren and the new little one who will soon be with us. I'm thankful for the opportunity to keep in touch with each of you through the blog, email, the phone and in person. You keep me going. I'm thankful for the church and its teachings and I'm especially thankful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, and all that he has done for me. I'm thankful to be an American and for the freedom we enjoy here in our country. I good go on and on but I need to get some sleep so we can celebrate this very special holiday.

Love always,
MOM

No comments: