Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Change

I like collecting foreign change. Currency is cool too, but I have always liked the metal more than the paper.

The most that I have changed in my life is my clothes. I change them almost every day. At least part of my ensemble like my hat or socks. Change in life is good, because it teaches us how to live life to its fullest. If Heavenly Father did not want us to change, He would not have created this earth and given us the option of becoming something greater. The world is changing around us, and if we are not willing to change some things, there is no way that we will survive. Even our testimonies should change. They should continuously be growing, because there really is no stagnant part to a testimony. I think that it is either getting greater or smaller.

Nathan

No comments: