Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving, I went to the movies with Sarah, Amber, and Jaron. We saw "Chicken Little," which is a pretty good movie, but what was more important was spending time with my cousins. I am grateful for all my family, for the good times that we are able to have, times when we visit, feast, and play games.

Yesterday, we went shopping, and Clarissa and I sang all the way down to Salem. I got some presents. I also bought a new winter coat, a really nice one. I'll post pictures soon. I will need it in Virginia. I am so thankful that I am going. I leave in a month.

Mom and Dad bought a new Christmas tree, one with lights already on it, but we haven't put the ornaments on it. We did put up the Christmas village and the Nativity scene. We'll finish decorating this evening.

No comments: