Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy New Month

It's November! Time for a new question? What changes have taken place in your life and could you have been better prepared for them? How? Maybe I'll use some of your answers in my lesson this Sunday, (we always have a combined lesson in YW on fast Sunday.) Our lesson is on preparing for change. You have given others good insight in preparing lessons so now it's time to help Mom.

Thank you Trina for including the ultrasound picture. Isn't technology exciting? I'm really looking forward to seeing her or him, next summer. We're going to have such an exciting year. In less than two months we'll get to go see Stevie. I can't wait. I look for new pictures every day. You don't have any other hiding spots, do you Eric? By the way, that was an interesting commentary on Moby Dick. I don't think I ever read that book.

I sure love all of you and look forward to your answers.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: