Wednesday, November 09, 2005

T

Hey Dad - glad to know you're still around.

Emily - I'll have to read the script over the weekend when I actually have time and then I'll let you know my opinion on things.

Was there another question? hmmm... I don't think there was. I was going to try and make it to Stevie's blessing, but I don't think I can afford it. Plane tickets are way to spendy at that time of year (unless you buy them way in advance.) I do have a long weekend in January, with MLK day.... maybe I'll look at going out to Cali then... or during my "spring break". Unless I'm still invited to road trip with Nate and Manda this summer.

Anyway, I do need to get to work. My TA is gone for the rest of this week and all of next week... which means that life is going to be interesting for me.

Love,
T

1 comment:

Skippy said...

You are still invited to join us on that leg of our roadtrip! We still have some planning to do (like...ALL of it!), though...so we'll keep you informed. Miss you, love you, bye bye! -Manda