Monday, November 14, 2005

New stuff from Jared

I had a very busy weekend as well. I spent all day Saturday in Vidor TX helping clean up from Hurricane Rita. Click on this link to read more about my adventures there.

Also, as Trina already mentioned, we were noticing that the request for Christmas lists was late in coming this year. Which is why I already had this "list"
made up. I hope you all enjoy it.

Brooke has all of Thanksgiving week off from school, so I decided to take that week off work as well. We're going to have a real family vacation, which will of course include visiting Grandma and Grandpa for Thanksgiving dinner. Sorry, that's the otherGrandma and Grandpa.

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Dad and I really enjoyed your lists. We'll see what we can do.

Does everyone want me to be a "clearing house" for people getting specific items off the lists? That way Michelle won't end up with several copies of "Ever After" or Jared with multiples of the same Star Wars book.

tawngap said...

But of course!