Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Spring is Here

If I could remember the words to "Poisining Pigeons in the Park" I would type them... but the tune is in my head. It is beautiful weather out which makes it hard to be stuck in a library studying. Of course, part of my work day is spent outside at recess... so I do get to "enjoy" the sunshine at times. I don't mind recess duty as much, though today the kids were on... something. I got to be the mean homework lady and had seven kids miss PE to complete missing work. But now all but two of them are all caught up!

Last night was enrichment. We had a nice lasagna dinner. Tonight is institute. I like institute. It makes me happy.

I'm busy figuring out what to do for summer work. It looks as if I may end up working two jobs from now until then, depending on what I can find. I know that it would be better if I got a job now, instead of trying to find something in the summer. More money never hurt either. I'm looking into working at a Sylvan Learning Center. It's all in who you know, you know.

Anyway, I am tired because today I actually did my studying first. I have decided to take my next mid-term next Tuesday, which means I have a lot to do to be ready for it... but I already feel more confident than I did on the last one.

I hope everyone is doing well and getting better health-wise.
Love,
T

No comments: