Saturday, March 05, 2005

On The Road Again

Well, For those of you who didn't know, I came home this weekend. I surprised the fam by showing up on the couch Thursday morning. I'd been asleep for maybe an hour when I heard Clarissa in the kitchen. She didn't see me at first, but then she looked over and noticed a foot sticking up over the edge of the couch. She came over and looked at me and said "What are you doing here??!!??" I laughed and told her that I'd clicked my heels together and said, "There's no place like the couch." And then I magically appeared there. Which she could have believed, because my car isn't in the state of Oregon. I'll be leaving with Annie tomorrow morning and driving back out to Provo. The weekend has been nice. I've relaxed, watched a few movies, not had to cook, and got my birthday presents and birthday cake 20 days early. It's been quite enjoyable.

I should go to bed since I have to be up at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning.
Love,
T

No comments: