Friday, March 25, 2005

Happy Birthday Tawnia

I hope you're having a great day. I want to hear all about the BIG BASH you've planned for your birthday. Hope it's lots of fun. Did everyone like the presents we sent home with you? I'll call you this afternoon.

I'm still here at Cheryl's but I fly home in the morning. Dad will pick me up from the airport at 11 and then we'll go to lunch and then the temple before we go home. It's a very full day.

I went to the Redlands Temple with Cheryl last night. I'ts really a beautiful building. Bruce is hanging in there. He and I played Rummikub this morning. Cheryl had to go back to work yesterday.

By the way, Jared, that song looks very interesting. I'll have to try singing it and see how it sounds. What does your choir director think?

Hope everyone is healthy and happy.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: