Wednesday, March 30, 2005

snowy Canada

The first day of Spring was on the 21st. And it snowed. It snowed several times last week, actually. But the sun is shining once again, so most of it has melted. It'll probably snow again before summer, but the majority is behind us, hopefully. Along with the beautiful spring weather came our weekend up to Edmonton. Yes, we attended the temple, and enjoyed it very much. It was nice to be away from everything, and spending time just Jason and I. But then we came home on Sunday, and helped Barry move some more. Although he knew he was moving, and had been home for an entire week (he's usually out on the oil rigs), he didn't start packing anything until Saturday at noon. Oh well. At least he's pretty much gone. We haven't even touched the kitchen stuff yet, and he's still got stuff to take or throw out, but the majority of it is gone. I'm just hoping to have my basement back in order soon. (It had all the storage, most of it was his.) Otherwise we're doing well. Jason is working hard, and playing harder, and I'm focusing on my anime stuff, so I can have things to sell in May (as well as the new club t-shirt design, I'll post it soon). Also, my immigration paperwork should start processing by the end of the month, so I'll hopefully be working by summer! Yippee!

No comments: