Monday, March 21, 2005

Spring has sprung

First of all, Eric and Laural, many congratulations!

I-well we-are doing super. The weather is beautiful. Bryan is seriously suffering from hay fever. He takes prescription allergy medication, of course. He is still seriously congested, but it least we stopped his lungs for filling. Poor Bryan.

Life is great. The kids are getting older and more self sufficient. I have more down time, which is something totally new. Brooke is on spring break. She is doing wonderful in school. I am very proud. Bryan is a good boy and makes me very proud, also.

For my most adventurous thing, I went grocery shopping with both kids (just kidding.) I did try scuba diving once. I really didn't like it, but I did it. I was also stung by a jelly fish. It felt like being stung by 20 wasps all at once. I could barely walked, but I walked back to the hotel anyway.

Good bye everyone,
Michelle

No comments: