Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Childhood

Things I still like to do, that I liked to do then.... sing, read, sleep, eat, breath.... go for walks on beautiful spring days.... procrastinate my homework....

I honestly don't think I've changed a whole lot, just gained more knowledge and experience. So my thoughts are a bit more advanced, and I like to read thicker books, and sing some more difficult pieces (though it's still fun to belt out "There is Sunshine in My Soul Today" or "Swiss Boy") As I like to tell my roommates. "I'm FIVE!" Because at heart, I am. In fact tonight I get to read a story to the sisters at enrichment... I'm going to read one of my picture books... probably one of my favorite's, "Stephanie's Ponytail." It's a great one.

I should do some studying, since I have to walk home in an hour.

Love,
T

P.S. Thanks for making me breakfast Sunday morning, Mom!

No comments: