Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Another answer

I posted the answer to the question about the things I enjoyed as I child that I still enjoy. I hope you enjoy it. It brought back a lot of memories as most of these questions do. So here's a new one that I'm going to have to think about for a while: What is the most adventuresome thing you've ever done? True confessions now kids - Ask Clarissa about her roof adventure.

I'm looking forward to seeing you too, Eric. I'll call Friday morning because my plane doesn't arrive until 11:30 Thursday night.

By the way, I brought the digital camera home from work and used it to take some of the pictures I've posted lately, like the one for the latest question and the one of my heirlooms. The ease of putting pictures on the computer from a digital camera is convincing me that I really want one. Maybe we can get one for this summer's vacation. Not having to buy film is a good incentive, too.

I'm just talking to Cheryl, Bruce is home now. He came home last Friday. Cheryl is super busy and I'm sure she's glad that she's off work for the next few weeks. He seems to be handling the chemo quite well. It hasn't adversely affected his appetite, at least not yet.

I guess that's it from this Palmer house for tonight.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: