Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Feb 4 1984

My baptism was a long time ago. I distinctly remember my prep discussion - I think it was with the home teachers - and I'd never heard the word "renew" before but I figured out what it meant all by myself. I don't have any specific memories of the ceremony itself, but I do remember I had the choice of which building to get baptized in, and I selected the old stake center (the one that's now a law office or something) and I was the last person baptized in that building. I don't even remember anybody else's baptisms at all except for Mindy's and Clarissa's.

In other news, I officially graduated from DeVry University on Sunday, but I still have a bunch of financial aid stuff to figure out. They have a regular habit of screwing everything up really bad, and this time they completely outdid themselves. Instead of not distributing all my money, they distributed to much, and when I asked them to fix it, they took back too much. It's really quite amazing how badly they can mess up and not get fired.

I guess that's all for right now.

No comments: