Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Since Trina Asked...

Hi everybody!

Our temple trip on Saturday was very nice. It was a great experience. Check out our page for some pictures. We were actually in the 1:45 session, since we got to the temple right at 1:30. Laurel had mashed potatoes in the temple cafeteria. They soothed her ever-troubled stomach.

We're looking forward to doing some sealings for the ancestors we did endowments for (Him to his parents and both to each other), as well as doing more family names. The way I see it Mom, the more names you give us to do, the more we'll go to the temple.

I'm busy with school these days. My new goal is to do something substantial on my homework every day. I may miss the Saturday afternoon session because it's the only time the library is open when I'm not at work this week. But it's going well.

Oh, good news. The Newport Beach temple will be dedicated the weekend of my birthday (on Sunday the 28th) and will open for ordinance work the next day.

And Laurel is still sick. Her 3 month check up is tomorrow, and we're hopeful that all is well with the baby.

Basketball is also going. My two teams are done with the regular season. The A team lost their last game, sadly, making their overall record 1-6. The B team won their last game, beating the heretofore undefeated Tustin 4th Ward by around 20 points. Their record is 5-2 and they'll now go to the playoffs in 3rd place, and with momentum. That was all last night, so it's still fresh in my mind. The playoffs are next week. I'll keep you posted.

We love you all and hope everyone is healthy and happy, etc. etc.

Love,
Eric

No comments: