Tuesday, March 01, 2005

spinning spinning spinning

I don't know what the deal is, but the insanityinc loads REALLY REALLY slowly now ... I just typed a whole string of questions about that, but I'll just email them to Eric and Jared, and not bore the rest of you with it.

I do have a question for Mom, which I will pose publicly ... Have you been EVERYWHERE in the last 10 or 15 years? For example, I don't think I knew that you went clear from Texas to South Dakota the year you dropped off Mindy in Rexburg. One day, Adam and I will get to all those places too. We do have the advantage of actually living on the East Coast, but sheesh - I've been here for almost a year and a half, and Adam and I have been together (engaged and all) for over a year. And we've been hardly anywhere. And I can't say that I wish winter would go away so we could do things, because there's plenty of indoor stuff at the Smithsonians and other museums. We have our list of DC stuff, and I'm looking around at other things to do further outside the city. We just need to DO it. It's easy to be "all talk and no action" since we live here.

Among other things, we're planning a little jaunt through the South in May en route to Pensacola for Clara's wedding (Adam's sister who was not able to attend our wedding) ... we've got some details figured out of what we want to do, but we won't be able to take as much time as I was hoping. We realized last night that it would be just a couple weeks before Adam takes the LSAT, and he needs to study. So we'll see.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

The page is all loading fine for me. Except for the new material; it always takes a little bit longer. Did you clear your temporary internet files or cookies? If you did, then your computer is completely downloading every picture again instead of going "Hey I know that picture" and opening it from the temp file.