Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday Evening

I hope you are all having a nice Family Home Evening on this beautiful Monday night. I spent Sunday with Eric and Laurel. I went home with them on Saturday and we had a nice visit. Their ward is very nice and the Sacrament Meeting was excellent. After church we went to Laurel's sister's for dinner. She sure has some sweet kids. This morning, before coming back to Cheryl's, we drove over to Newport Beach and took pictures of the temple. Then we drove past the beauty salon where Laurel's pictures are on display but they were closed.

Bruce has been feeling pretty good, I think. He's been up quite a bit this afternoon and even his blood test went very smoothly. We had some scares with slight fevers on Friday and Saturday but he's doing much better now. Tomorrow is a chemo day so I guess I'll see how that goes.

I can't think of much other news for tonight. Take care and keep me posted on your latest adventures, as well as those of the past. And Michelle, scuba diving and getting stung by a jellyfish is almost as scary an adventure as taking the kids shopping.

Love ya,
MOM

No comments: