Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Um, yeah me too!

I wasn't going to extend birthday wishes until tomorrow, but since Eric already did, so I guess it's all right now. So... happy birthday Dad!

I'm doing a rework of the Pure Chaos webpage. It will be a work in progress over the months until the movie is made, and even after, and I'll probably be asking for input in various forms. I've built the front page, and I've got a basic structure in mind for the subsequent pages. None of the links on that front page go anywhere yet except the letter H. And that one will, of course, change. As far as the music on the page, I want to change it out at some point for the actual theme music from the movie (after I write it, of course!). Does anyone recognize what music is on there right now?

2 comments:

Skippy said...

I do not know where that music is from. Is it from Rocky and Bullwinkle? I guess that because that is what the song is called?

Nathan

Anonymous said...

Yes Nate, that is indeed Rocky and Bullwinkle. But you cheated, so no prize.

Dad - I assume you mean the A in the first logo I drew, right? Go ahead. If you meant the dancing A, well, I don't have a way to edit animated gifs.