Monday, December 12, 2005

first order of business

Adam has just put together my new computer, so I am posting as one of my first actions on it ... he hasn't even installed all the programs yet, but I'm doing some messing around on the internet to "test" the keyboard and how the monitor works for me. He got it for me to do the medical transcription training this spring - our old computer was needing some major repairs and was just sitting here taking up space while we used his new laptop. (He got it for law school, and has also been using it in meetings down on the Hill.)

Today was a nice day off - I got a bunch of Christmas shopping done and other random errands. I also made dinner for a family in our ward who just had a baby on Friday. The new mommy (this is their 3rd) was one of the people who helped me last year with the miscarriage, so I was happy for the chance to return a similar favor.

No comments: