Tuesday, December 13, 2005

comments option

What's the deal with the comments option for the blogger site here? I posted a comment on Jared's post about the movie page, and I can't see it. In fact, there are THREE comments on that post, not just one. If you click on "post a comment," you can see them ... but you don't know that they're there. Dumb. Anyway, I said that the O page, instead of being "oh no," should be "oops" instead.

Christmas festivities numero uno - tonight was the staff party for the Senate Judiciary Committee and Senator Specter's personal staff at the end of the work day, and I crashed it. I was intending to keep to myself - just meet a couple of people I've talked to on the phone numerous times with and call it good. I mean, I'm not Congressional staff in any way. But no. One of the executive assistants swooped down upon me and insisted that I get my picture taken with Senator Specter. So I did, with Adam too. Senator Specter put me between Adam and himself for the picture, and said I was "the rose between the two thorns."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's something I've had to deal with for a while now. Since my work computer blocks cookies, I can't write normal posts from work, but I can comment. The comments won't actually show up until the next time somebody posts for real.