Thursday, December 01, 2005

ditto

Happy birthday to Laurel from the Caudles! I hope you have a good day and that Stevie isn't too fussy.

Speaking of Stevie ... has everyone seen Eric's calendar on the Birdhouse page? Since he didn't mention it on the blog (and hasn't posted for ... however long), I just came across it myself. My new favorite picture is the one on Nov. 24. Could that double as one of Eric's baby pictures or WHAT??? And the one of Nov. 25 where he's looking over Eric's shoulder - Stevie's expression cracks me up. The calendar is a great idea for baby pictures, especially when they're changing so fast.

Emily, I like Jared's additions for the script - the phone call addition is good. "I'm busy" but playing computer solitaire ... we should add a couple of instant messenger windows as well so he can be chatting with people at the same time. REALLY not busy.

Also, the minions wouldn't just be singing ABOUT wanna-be super heros, they would BE wanna-be super heros. And introduce themselves. That would actually give the song a point for existing instead of just some random thing stuck in there. I hate the type of song in a musical that does nothing for the plot line. And when naming the "Captain Chaos is my dad" and Laura Ingalls Wilder and all those connections, don't forget to add "My grandpa was Shirley Temple's bodyguard."

No comments: