Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Movie Planning Meeting

Jared suggested that we have a family meeting sometime around the holidays. Might I suggest Saturday morning? I know, it's Christmas Eve. What better time for gathering as a family? We can wish each other a Merry Christmas while we chat.

Let me know what you think. I'm figuring we can start around 7 am Pacific time, so 10 am Eastern and 9 am Central. Too early? Too late? Let me know. Also, if you have another day that you think would work better, let me know that too. I'd like to have as many of us online together as possible.

Oh, and do we know the baby's gender yet? I suppose Trina is at the doctor's right now...

2 comments:

tawngap said...

What? You want me to get up at 7 a.m.??? This is my vacation! That means sleeping in.

Anonymous said...

Well, we'll be at Michelle's parents, so it's anyone's guess as to whether we'll be able to get online at that time. I was thinking Tuesday evening, the 27th, might be better (we'll be back home, but Tawnia will still be in Oregon).