Wednesday, December 14, 2005

A Break

I am REALLY looking forward to Christmas and having a break from my crazy life. I just don't even have time to breathe sometimes. Things are starting to calm down. I have things pretty much figured out for the rest of this month (all six days of school, hooray!) My big focuses now are grades for this term, and planning lessons for the month of January. Hooray... it's nice to be ahead. My only problem is, I tend to procrastinate. I need to stop doing that.

Anyway, on to a different topic.

As director of the upcoming family event I would like to invite any and all of you who have not been assigned a part, to please let me know which part you would like have. Also, for Emily and Clarissa... I would like to have a meeting on that first day I'm home (ie Dec. 23rd). It would be nice if we could have the story already storyboarded out for me to see. Then we can get a finalized script put together and start working on some other things. I realize that neither of you is a professional artist, but that's okay. We can have stickmen even. I want to start figuring out the different shots.

Anyway, I have to run.
Love,
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily had noted in the script that you would need to either do a split screen or cut shots back and forth for the phone conversation between Chaos and ACME. I thought it would be funny to have them actually standing/sitting right next to each other. Possible dialogue:

A: ACME Rent-a-Hero, how may I help you?

C: (looking at him) What are you doing here?

A: No, I'm on the other end of the phone call. This is one of those split screen things.

C: Oh, okay. (Resumes talking into the phone and not looking at ACME)

This is even funnier because of ACME's lying about being swamped when he's actually playing computer solitaire.