Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Happy Birthday Dad!

I know it's early, but I wanted to be the first to wish Dad a happy birthday (on the blog anyway) and I am going to bed right now with a sore throat. I took some medicine and I'm going to try to get a lot of sleep tonight. I hope it works.

Well, we sure do love you Dad, and we're looking forward to your visit in a little less than three weeks. Stephen Frank (as one of our friends insists on calling him) is looking forward to meeting you. At least, I can only assume that he is.

Thanks for taking good care of us. Becoming a father has made me appreciate my Mom and Dad much more, and especially the role that you filled so well in taking care of our physical and spiritual needs. Thanks for doing all those "little" things that make such a difference in my life and I'm sure in the lives of all your children (and grandchildren).

Happy Birthday!

No comments: