Tuesday, December 13, 2005

DONE

For those of you who have been anxiously awaiting the conclusion of The One-Winged Dragon, I am pleased to announce that the story is now complete and ready to be read.

This is the second draft of the story, I might add. And I am already making plans for the third draft. All I really need to do is completely shred three chapters (four from my first draft, but I already dumped one because it was too anticlimactic). Colin is not going to met until chapter seven. Yes, he will be in the prologue, but then you won't see him again for a while. So he won't be jumping in and out of the story either. And I'm changing how they meet. Now it will be in an arena, facing each other during Joshua's trial by combat. Did I mention that he'll be arrested? I love being a writer. And if you think this is crazy, I am planning a sequel to The Sword and the Medallion, which will be about spies, a rebellion, and a soup spoon -- yes, a soup spoon.

Well, now you know what I've been up to lately.

No comments: