Friday, December 09, 2005

One left...

I only have one more final to go, and then I am done at Chemeketa... as far as I know. It is tomorrow morning at the Pentacle Theatre. I have a scene I have to do with another classmate. I think I have practiced more with Amanda than with my partner, so I wish Amanda was my partner.

Amanda was gone a lot of this evening shopping for two different giving trees and family and coworkers. That left me at home to do some dishes and watch World's Most Amazing Videos.

Amanda said that she hopes Brooke and Bryan really enjoy their presents because she has had a fun time with them. It is going to be a big pain in the butt to pry them from her fingers.

Nathan

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is very nice of Amanda to get Brooke and Bryan some gifts. I'm sure they will love it, whatever is may be. Thank you!