Monday, August 14, 2006

We're home

Dad and I just got back from our rather quick trip. We left Thursday morning and after nearly 2400 miles of driving, got home tonight. We enjoyed touring the Sacramento Temple, going through the Fresno one and going to the McCune Reunion in Las Vegas. We stayed with Jenny in Vegas and came home via Provo so we could visit Tawnia and Mindy and help them a little with their moving.

When we got home there was a message from Joy that she just got a new little grandson. I'll give her a call tomorrow because I didn't want to call her at midnight, her time, to ask his name.

Love you all,
MOM

1 comment:

Skippy said...

I'm glad you guys made it to the McCune reunion and back in safety. For a minute I thought you guys went to the McCume reunion. Nice to see you made it to the right one.