Wednesday, August 09, 2006

3 months

Today is Summer's 3 month birthday. She's doing great!! She's a generally happy baby and very smiley. Adam brought her into my office yesterday and she was well-behaved with getting passed around to everyone. We've pretty much figured out that she has 3 different cries - if something is wrong (hungry, stomach ache, or diaper change - you have to go through the list sometimes to pin it down), if she's tired, or if she just wants attention. She's starting to get adjusted to an 8 pm bedtime but I apparently need to work on a nap schedule when I start staying home next month. She's good at church - if I can get her used to the pattern that we did this past Sunday, it would be great!! She was quiet through sacrament meeting, and I played the piano for the opening of Primary. Then I fed her during the first Sharing Time, she was quiet during singing time, I finished feeding her during the second Sharing Time, and gave her to Adam for the end of church so I could play for the end of Primary. It worked for me!

I have 17 work days left, and a trip to Nashville next week for the big summer conference. Emily and Summer are going with me. Adam has 5 work days left, and has orientation for school next week. He starts class on the 21st. We're taking Emily to school on Sat. the 19th, and then won't see her until at least spring break. More big changes coming!!

No comments: