Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hello from Virginia

Greetings, family.

This is just so you know that I have made it down here to my school -- I'm all unpacked now. I'm getting along great with my roommate, Rebecca. Right now I'm at the library, because I don't have the internet in my room. But I'll be posting as often as I can, and I'm sure I'll be up here quite a lot.

I had a pretty good time in Nashville, although there were times when it was a little hectic. I did enjoy the exhibition hall, where I collected as many pens as I possibly could. And I took Summer around the huge atrium in the hotel which had a lot of fountains and a river with a boat on it.

By the way, my post office box is now 4007. The rest of the address is the same, and in fact, it's the same box, but they renumbered the boxes. And I have my cell phone, so call any time (except when I'm in class, of course).

Talk to you all later,
Emily

No comments: