Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Moving Frustrations

So Mindy and I were hoping to move this week.... but who knows if that is happening or not. I'm really, really annoyed that it isn't happening yet. Granted we can stay in our current apartment until August 18th, but I have to start working everyday on August 14th and Mindy will have two jobs starting on the 14th... so we really wanted to move THIS week so we could be at least somewhat settled before the 14th. It is really, really, really annoying!! The reason we can't move in now... is something about the bathroom floor having problems... so they ripped it out. Grrrr.... Plus I'm annoyed with some things at work... to the point that I'm ready to just get in my car and drive far, far away from all of this. Trina... do you want a live in nanny?? Eric? Jared?? Okay, fine... I'll just stay here and deal with all of this crud.

On the bright side... I'm still alive today... see my post on the sisters blog for more information on that.

Tawnia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how come I'm third choice?!?

tawngap said...

Sorry, I was just going in age order... isn't three your favorite number anyway? You are the third child and born on the third day of February.