Thursday, August 10, 2006

It has begun...

I've started updating the Pure Chaos page now.  I redid all the menu items to stuff that seems to make a little more sense (at least in my head) and put in the pictures from the CD that Mom and Dad sent.  Don't worry, I backed up most of what I had previously done, so pretty much everything should be able to be restored if desired.

So I ask again, if you haven't already, go look around and see what you can contribute.  Particularly personal bio sheets (with your acting experience), character backstories, movie reviews, and pictures.

3 comments:

Skippy said...

i like all the pictures and captions. I will try and do something for my bio sometime soon. The only comment I have is about the dancing letters at the bottom of the screen and how they don't go to any pages. I know it's still under construction, but it is looking great.

nathan

Frank and Evelyn said...

It's looking good, Jared. I thought I should tell you why we're all looking down in the first picture on the second page. I had just hit the clapboard for the next take and I had the chalk in my hand. The board broke the chalk and it went flying. You can't tell but we were all laughing very hard and looking for the chalk.

Skippy said...

Actually I think that we were looking at the script when that picture was taken. That is why you can't tell we are laughing very hard.