Sunday, August 13, 2006

my (crazy) life

This week I worked 32 hours. Pretty normal really, and I only had to start moving on one of those days that I worked. Next week though, I have to start going back to Reagan in the mornings, and continue going to Maceys in the evenings. Here is a schedule of next week for me.

Monday: 9AM - 1PM @ Reagan, 3PM - 11PM @ Maceys
Tuesday: 9AM - 1PM @ Reagan, entire afternoon spent moving, 7:30PM Tap
Wednesday: 9AM - 3PM @ Reagan, 3PM - 11PM @ Maceys
Thursday: 9AM - 1PM @ Reagan, 8:30PM Ballet
Friday: 9AM? - 1PM? @ Reagan, 3PM - 11PM @ Maceys
Saturday: 3PM - 11PM @ Maceys

Aside from all the spiritual uplifting, I love Sundays because I know I don't have to work either job, and it gives me a break from everything. I will still try and post occasionally, with any exciting news that happens when I'm not work (like when we finally get to move).

1 comment:

Skippy said...

Holy crap, Mindy, that is a ton of stuff. Don't forget to fit "Mindy" time in there. Sometimes I forget my "Mindy" time and I get too stressed out. Of course I don't have too much going on for me yet. Good luck.