Wednesday, August 09, 2006

websitey stuff

Hey folks, it's that time again.  Time to update the "Pure Chaos" website.  Since the movie is now finished, I don't see any reason we can't finish the website.  I really don't mind doing it, as long as you don't mind me taking my own sweet time at it.  So here's my request for all of you.  Go into the website.  Look around.  See what I did last year (I haven't touched it since January).  If you have anything you want to contibute - character backstories, pictures from the "making of", personal bios, or anything else - email them to me and I'll include them on the site.  Anything you don't send, I'll just make it up myself.

2 comments:

Frank and Evelyn said...

Jared,
Thanks for taking care of the page. I'll try to come up with something for my character but if I don't get to it you can be creative for me.

The pictures we took during the filming are on the CD we sent along with Bryan's birthday present. I'll check around and see if there are any others in our files.

MOM

Anonymous said...

Yes, I did get the cd yesterday, so all those pictures will be added. I want any pictures anyone else has too!